Ten golden rules
- Stick to the rules on the water and make sure you know them
- Do not sail faster than necessary. Take the time.
- Keep your arms and legs inside the boat at sluices and bridges.
- Commercial shipping always has the right of way over pleasure craft.
- Do not get yourself in trouble, keep safe.
- Stay calm at bridges and sluices.
- Do not let the sails flap in the wind and dry them before you fold them.
- Watch where you dock and properly attach your boat to the shore.
- Collect garbage in plastic bags and dispose of them properly.
- Do not dock in reeds, nature and bird reserves.